Explore partnering with ANet
Let’s work together for kids
If you think ANet might be a good fit for your goals for your school and students, please click the button below to contact us. We will contact you to answer questions and discuss next steps.
Here's what you’ll need to bring to the partnership:
- At least three hours of PD time after each interim for data analysis.
- A four-person data leadership team, typically made up of the principal, math instructional lead, ELA instructional lead, and the head of curriculum.
- A highly organized person who can devote four to eight hours per assessment cycle to coordinating logistics.
- A willingness to share assessment data with other network schools (although not student-level data).
- A determination to boost your students’ achievement through great teaching that’s grounded in standards, informed by data, and built on the successful practices of educators around the country