For more information about the ANet’s Maryland network, please contact Executive Director Ali Turro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-888-7350.
Schools in Baltimore
- Afya Public Charter School
- Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women
- Booker T. Washington Middle School
- Brehms Lane Public Charter School
- Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School
- Collington Square Elementary/Middle School
- Dickey Hill Elementary/Middle School
- Dr. Bernard Harris Sr. Elementary School
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Elementary/Middle School
- Fort Worthington Elementary/Middle School
- Glenmount Elementary/Middle School
- Gwynns Falls Elementary School
- Henderson Hopkins
- KIPP Baltimore
- Mundo Verde Bilingual Public Charter School
- North Bend Elementary/Middle School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Pimlico Elementary/Middle School
- Robert W. Coleman Elementary School
- Sinclair Lane Elementary School
- Stadium School
- Steuart Hill Academic Academy
- Tench Tilghman Elementary/Middle School
- Turnbridge Public Charter School
- Vanguard Collegiate Middle School
- Westport Academy
- Yorkwood Elementary School
In addition to full partnerships with the schools above, ANet works with Baltimore City Public Schools to provide instructional tools, assessments, and professional learning district-wide.
Ali Turro is the executive director of the ANet District of Columbia and Maryland networks. She and her team work alongside teachers and leaders at more than 200 schools across DC and Baltimore. Ali began her career in education as a bilingual teacher in Brownsville, Texas. Since then, she has served for more than a decade as a teacher, school leader, and leadership coach with ANet in district and charter school settings. Ali is a lifelong learner who is passionate about helping educators maximize their strengths and who believes that all children deserve the right to a high quality education.
Ali is a native of Rutland, Vermont. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, NY and her Master of Public Service (MPS) degree from the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service in Little Rock, Arkansas.